Automatically finds, assesses, and converts image files such as TIFFs into text-searchable PDF documents for instant retrieval.
OCR and image compression delivered as a secure cloud-to-cloud service that doesn’t require on-premises software.
Replaces multiple OCR endpoint solutions with a single, automated system that runs 24/7 to ensure all documents are searchable.
contentCrawler cloud integrates with your applications and systems
contentCrawler cloud powers NetDocuments OCR
NetDocuments uses contentCrawler cloud to power its exclusive, scalable OCR and compression service. Users can turn on NetDocuments OCR to automatically capture and convert image files to searchable PDFs. NetDocuments OCR delivers a secure cloud-to-cloud service as part of its Cloud First, Cloud Only mantra.
NetDocuments OCR monitors all incoming image-based documents and automatically converts them to searchable PDFs. Lawyers and legal professionals are now able to search cabinets and folders to find previously non-searchable files.
DocsCorp President and Co-Founder Dean Sappey explains how the NetDocuments OCR and image compression capability works while on stage at ndElevate. Press play to watch his presentation.
Customer Success Stories
Download Product Information
Automate OCR and compression with smart processing
contentCrawler cloud is designed to maximize the search capabilities of leading enterprise and Windows file systems. Smart technology searches for image-based documents and automatically converts them to searchable PDFs – no matter how they entered your systems. Staff continue to upload documents as usual without worrying about OCR as a process or a workflow.
- Automatically identifies which files need OCR based on character count.
- Captures documents that come in through fax, scanner, and mobile camera workflow loopholes.
- Covers legacy image documents and any new files created.
- Deskews pages scanned at an angle.
- Supports more than 200 languages, including Arabic, Asian (CJK), and Hebrew.
- The Compression module reduces file size without affecting the quality of the original document.
- Build a foundation of searchable data to prepare your business for AI and enterprise search technology.
Local Support. Global Reach.
We have support teams based all over the world to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may be experiencing. Support is available to our users 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to ensure we can get you back up and running as soon as possible.Request Support