The 2018 Annual Conference and Expo is an opportunity to deepen relationships and learn from one another, bringing together legal management professionals and business partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and job responsibilites.
The ALA Conference and Expo 2018 is for members and business partners to share best practices and network with an exclusive audience of legal decision makers.
The 2018 Annual Conference is already shaping up to be a memorable event that includes exceptional resources, outstanding education, and fun networking events including:
- Keynote speaker John Quiñones, an “ABC News” correspondent and currently the host of “What Would You Do?”
- General session speaker Vernice Armour, the first African-American female combat pilot in the U.S. Armed Forces
- A Legal Management Finance Specialist Certificate track that includes a series of six Financial Management courses that complete the requirements for FM 1 — the first half of the education requirements for the certificate — at no additional cost
- The Exhibit Hall, an outstanding opportunity to interact with our business partners and learn about their services, products and expertise
- A Thursday evening “Special” Welcome Reception that will give you the opportunity to reunite with old friends, interact with business partners and network with other legal managers
Please visit us at Stand #428. We look forward to seeing you in National Harbor!
For more information, please visit http://www.alanet.org/events/save-the-date/2018-annual-conference/home